Finally some time to actually print the canvas bag I got a year ago. Back then these were, in my case, extremely hard to find or ridiculously overpriced. And I love them so much: the simplicity, the style, the comfort. When I found this amazing yin & yang coy carper illustration I instantly fell in love. The idea had occurred to me before but sometimes one just not has the means - nor skills - to create what has been dreamed off.
The illustration can be found here, but even though i searched for the artitst, he or she is still unknown to me. Without further ado, here's the DIY!
I downloaded the illustration and mirrored and scaled it before printing it on special transfer paper for t-shirts. Cut out the picture while leaving approximately 5 mm. Follow the instructions carefully since it might change from brand to brand.
I centered the picture on the bag with 3 handtowels underneath. Then followed the ironing. The best part is peeling the top layer of, not knowing wether it will turn out alright. As you can see, the bag looks pretty rad!



0 reacties